Sterela is a research and consultancy firm specialized in management of innovation and technology projects engineering.
Sterela is structured around four Strategic Business Units (METEO, DEFENSE, ITS, SOLUTIONS) and seeks to become a leading provider of solutions in these areas.
In order to present offers that are considered to be innovative and competitive, Sterela relies on a significant R & D program which represents more than 20% of its turnover.
Products and services
The versatility of this station allows managers to have a unique solution that can meet all the constraints imposed by large-scale station network
- Autonomous : powered by solar panel
- Modularity : conception through sub modules
- Evolutivity : adaptation to customer needs
- Used for synoptic network
WebMeteo sofware is an operating tool for meteorological surface observation data.
- Real time and archived data visualization
- Visualization and export of data graph and tables
- Data processing tool
-Advanced alert module
Professional and economical solution for the acquisition of agro-meteorological parameters and transmission to a website.
- Compact and economical
- Reliability and accuracy of measurements
- Wide range of sensors available
- Autonomous and modular station
ROAD WEATHER STATIONS
Station designed to meet the constraints of the road environment (security, robustness, reliability, regulation, etc.). A particular attention was paid to both installation and maintenance operations in order to optimize the actions of field users.
WEATHER STATIONS INDUSTRIAL SITE
Automatic weather stations designed for collecting weather parameters in real or delayed time, in compliance with the applicable standards on the installation site.
Weather stations dedicated to high security industrial sites (chemical plant, waste center, nuclear power plant, etc.).
The NEPTUNE station, developed under the EUCAWS project initiated by EUMETNET meets the constraints of equipment on board ship.
- Meets the requirements of IEC 60945: 2002
- Data transmission by satellite IRIDIUM.